Spring 2022: the 5 most beautiful villages in Veneto
Spring 2022 in Veneto Region! An Itinerary to discover the 5 most beautiful villages in Italy!
Choose your Accomodation, fill the booking request and live a unique experience!
Veneto is one of the most fascinating regions of Italy and it is also a destination rich in landscapes and treasures for an unforgettable holiday.
Discover an itinerary among the 5 most beautiful villages in Italy between Villas and Castles, hills and vineyards, food and wine excellences, Nature, Art and Beauty.
- Arquà Petrarca - Padua. You will be catapulted into the medieval atmosphere, quiet and silent, nestled among the green of the Euganean Hills, vineyards and olive trees. Here the poet Francesco Petrarca chose to spend the last years of his life. You will be able to visit his house and see the tomb where he lies, in the square of the Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
- Caorle - Venice. Caorle is a magical place on the Veneto coast, one of the few seaside resorts to have maintained the soul of the fishing village as the past. Caorle is one of the few seaside resorts to offer not only beach, sun and sunbathing but also so much to do and see in every season, Caorle is beautiful to visit. The historic center of Caorle is a real gem with colorful houses, narrow streets, St. Stephen's Cathedral and the bell tower that stands out over the village. The real star of Caorle is the beautiful church that seems to lie on the rocks and cradled by the waves of the sea. Not only beautiful but also linked to an incredible legend, that of the Madonna dell'Angelo.
- Borghetto sul Mincio -Verona. It is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, a medieval atmosphere of rare charm for this village on the banks of the river Mincio. Admire the bell tower, the wheels of the water mills (once used for the milling of wheat and cereals) and the fortresses of the Visconteo Bridge, an extraordinary fortified dam built in 1393 at the behest of Gian Galeazzo Visconti, Duke of Milan.
- Bassano del Grappa - Vicenza. Bassano del Grappa is an enchanted town of rare beauty, for its views, its history, the scents of spirits in the streets of the center. The symbol of Bassano is undoubtedly the Ponte degli Alpini, recently restored, from which to admire a spectacular view of Monte Grappa, the historic houses still wounded by the shots of the Great War, the Brenta river that flows underneath.
- Asolo - Treviso. "The city of 100 horizons", as Asolo was defined by the poet Giosuè Carducci, for its panoramic position that allows a 360 ° view. After visiting it you will understand perfectly what it means. Breathtaking views of mountains and valleys, a characteristic old town full of ancient streets and elegant buildings, places of interest and monuments, many linked to the divine actress Eleonora Duse who lived here: every corner tells a story and amazes, every corner is a picture scenario! Asolo is included in the most beautiful villages in Italy.
- Book your Accomodation and Stay in Veneto!