Tenuta Ca' Zen - Venetian Villa in Po Delta
- Address: Loc. Ca' Zen, 45019 Taglio di Po (RO)
Po Delta Regional Park -few km from Adriatic Sea- Historic Venetian Villa
Tenuta Ca' Zen, Venetian Villa of 1700, is a unique accomodation, immersed in Po Delta Regional Park, few km from Adriatic sea and Venice, in a landscape of still unique flora and fauna. The authentic experience of sleeping in a country house of three hundred years ago.
TENUTA CA’ ZEN: FROM A SHOOTING LODGE TO VILLA VENETA
The estate goes back to the early 17th Century and was a shooting lodge belonging to the Zen, a Venetian aristocratic family. At that time many Venetians came to the Delta to reclaim and cultivate the land, building imposing country houses and shooting lodges for their free time. The varied rural architecture of Polesine shows that the Delta was land to be conquered and exploited between the Papal State and the Venetian Republic. These are the two principal reasons why the architecture of Polesine is simpler and less sumptuous than the imposing villas built along the Brenta Riviera.
Today Tenuta Ca' Zen is guided by the friendliness, gracefulness and passion for the hospitality of Mrs. Elaine and her daughter Maria Adelaide Avanzo. They have turned Ca’ Zen into a charming ” Agriturismo” which welcomes guests from alla over the world.
Tenuta Ca' Zen offers Bed & Breakfast accomodations, all year round, with 9 rooms and 2 independent apartments.
Upon reservation it is possible to have dinner in the Villa and discover the food and wine excellences of the Po Delta.
Tenuta Ca' Zen offers an authentic stay and a wide range of outdoor activities: trekking, by bike, by boat or on horseback.
A romantic swimming-pool is available to the guests to make their stay a unique experience. Ideal accomodation for family holidays stays and romantic escapes.
Services included in B&B accomodation:
1. Served Breakfast with a wide choice of sweet and savory, homemade cakes, hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit. Special menus for every need (on request)
2. Outdoor swimming-pool (from April to September)
3. Private parking
5. Free Wi-fi in all the Tenuta
6. Linen change and daily room cleaning
About "Rustici" Accomodation:
They can be rented as "self-catering", or with the service of breakfast and dinner in the Villa by reservation.
Discover Po Delta in close contact with the nature of the Delta Park, to disconnect from the speed of everyday life and take a dip in the green of the hidden Delta.
2 nights in a Comfort Room with overnight stay, breakfast, aperitif and dinner in the Estate based on our products are the ideal break to catch your breath and recharge your batteries!
Discovering the Delta with Niky.
A proposal for a typical day:
1. in the morning: breakfast on the Estate, walk with guide through the paths of Valle Ca 'Pasta, with pocket lunch prepared by the Estate,
2. in the afternoon: "Among the reeds towards the Sea". Excursion with Niky to discover the last branch of the Po River and the Sacca degli Scardovari, with an aperitif at the Island of Love.
3. in the evening: dinner on the estate based on our typical products.
Starting from: 239,00 euro per person
- Swimming Pool: Outdoor Swimming-pool
- Accessibility: .
- Pets: pets allowed
- Payment: direct at the property.Deposit by bank transfer or paypal required.
- Cancellation: .
- Parking: Free Private Parking
- Wi-Fi: Free Wi-fi