Glamping Canonici Di San Marco Mirano
- Address: Via Accopè Fratte 14, 30035, Mirano,Venezia
Glamping & Agritourism - Mirano - few km from Venice and the beaches of the Adriatic Sea
Exclusive resort where you could live a unique experience, just a few minutes from the historic and artistic beauty of Venice, immersed in the quiet countryside. Glamping Canonici Di San Marco is the first Glamping founded in Italy and considered, according to the prestigious English newspaper The Guardian, one of the TOP 10 Glamping in Europe!
Glamping Canonici Di San Marco Mirano, literally glamour + camping, is a new form of hospitality that in Italy has quickly achieved great success. Surrounded by the intense and soothing colours of the countryside, Glamping Canonici represents the new frontier of agri-camping where the passion for traveling to pristine places blends with the love for elegant, refined and unconventional pieces of design.
At Glamping Canonici Di San Marco an elegant swimming-pool overlooks a 17th-centur court creating an unconventional atmosphere where design meet tradition.
Breakfast is served in the colonnade room Barchessa room with a self-service buffet from 8.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Glamping Canonici offers hospitality in 6 luxurious tents, each with a private garden and in 2 Suites rooms on the first floor of the ancient Barchessa.
To indulge your mind and body you can walk through the woods, breathing the scents of holm oaks, maples and poplars. In the 20 hectares crop rotation of wheat, corn and other cereals is completed and where the sun warms the minds evoking a return to the land, to genuineness, to authentic flavors. Every morning the eggs are collected and served for breakfast and used to make delicious cakes.
We also promote local products by collaborating with other local farms. We offer wine tastings in the suggestive Cantinetta where once salamiwould be hung and demijohns preserved. Highly appreciated are our snacks and the famous "cicchetti" of the Venetian tradition. Vegetables in oil, genuine jams, seasonal fruit and fresh vegetables: these are the "souvenirs" that our guests bring back home.
Check-in: from h.15,30 to h. 19,30 - On request and subject to availability it is possible to anticipate check-in.
Check-out: before 10.30 a.m.
Luxury Tent Gelso - 40 sqm/min 1 - max 4 guests
The Lodge Gelso overlooks a private garden. Enjoy the sweet berries of a Mulberry tree and an enchanting view of a centuries-old orchard
Luxury Tent Kaki - 40 sqm/ min 1 - max 4 guests
A bit of hippy, gipsy, country taste, a balanced combination of ethnic, vintage and chic style.
Luxury Tent Suite Bamboo - 50 sqm/min 1 - max 5 guests
Shades of gray and the shine of silver are the characteristic notes of this superb suites with breathtaking views of the golden wheat fields
Luxury Tent Suite Bagolaro - 50 sqm/ min 1 - max 5 guests
The atmosphere reminds that of a Safari recalling scenes from movies such as "Out of Africa" or "Tea in the Sahara"
DeluxeTent Le Rose - 40 smq/min 1 - max 2 guests
Elegant Tent with an unconventional-chic beauty. Glamour meets Nature in an eco-sustainable environment.
Suite Tenda Deluxe Ortensia - 50 smq/min 1 - max 2 guests
It represents a tribute to Nature, inspired by the vibrant colors of hydrangeas, a flower that symbolizes ardent and passionate love
the SUITES ROOMS
Suite Rosso Veneziano - 65 sqm/min 1 - max 4 guests
It's a Suite on the first floor of the seventeenth-century Barchessa, Glamping GuestsHouse overlooking the large porch
Junior Suite Verde Laguna - 30 sqm/ min 1 - max 2 guests
Venetian style Suite on the first floor of the seventeenth-century Barchessa, Glamping GuestsHouse, overlooking the large porch
- Air conditioning/Pellet stove - comfortable temperature all year round
- WI-FI in the room - free internet connection
- Daily change of towels. Change of sheets every 4 days (excluding departure and day before).
- kettle / teapot with various herbal teas is available for guests. Bathrooms have organic toiletries and hairdryers
- Chic Picnic: A romantic candlelit picnic (not included in the price)
Stay from € 270,00 (for two people/night):
- Stay in Luxury Tent for 2 people
- Rich sweet and savory breakfast with homemade cakes and biscuits, aromatic teas and various types of honey and sugar, coffee, milk, soluble chocolate, natural yogurt and various flavors, assortment of muesly and corn flakes, homemade jams, bread, butter rusks, fresh seasonal fruit.
- Welcome drink
- Bicycles available
- Children of all ages allowed in February, March, April, May, October and November
Children allowed from 12 years and older in June, July, August and September
Pets are welcome! Extra cost: € 10,00/per night
- Accessibility: wheelchair NOT accessible
- Pets: Pets allowed ON REQUEST. € 10,00/night
- Payment: 50% at reservation and 50% until 14 days before check-in date
- Cancellation: 14 days before arrival, no penalty is expected. The amount will be returned but not to be “included “ any fee requested by the Bank or any differences in the exchange rate. For cancellations received less than 30 days from any cause what so ever, no exceptions, and no refunds. The management reserves the right “ to grant “ where possible, any change of date, in case of late arrival or early departure. No reductions or refunds.
- Parking: Private Free Parking
- Wi-Fi: Free Wi-fi